Looking for a new career? Want to work for TSG? If we currently hire you see our Job Openings here. Looking forward to your application.
Graphic Designer (100%)
(For job description in german please scroll down)
TSG is looking for a talented and highly committed GRAPHIC DESIGNER who is able to create compelling visual narratives and brand experiences. You are able to create, communicate, and collaborate. You are versatile. You are persistent and open-minded.
You will deal with the entire scope of our design process – working tight deadlines for multiple projects at a time. You turn our brand objectives into innovative solutions by performing the following tasks: conceptual sketches, collecting inspirations, typographic concepts, layout design, illustration, and logo design, all including revisions and improvements up until the finished project.
You work across various disciplines, from marketing to product design: ads, catalogues, product flyers, packaging, POP materials, digital content, video, corporate communications, brand identities and involvement in the product design and development.
You are a team player and work closely with marketing, communications, brand and product management as well as our external partners, illustrators and photographers.
- Minimum of 2-3 years design experience
- Cooperative, committed and reliable
- Strong understanding and passion for freestyle action sports
- Quick worker and able to keep your calm under pressure
- Self-motivated; you can generate ideas on your own and as in a team
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of printing and production processes
- Knowledge of web and digital technologies
- Passion for typography
- Strong layout skills
- Good feeling for colours
- Experience in packaging design
- Interest in photography
- Expert user in Adobe Creative Suite (Mac)
- Open for cross-departmental projects
- Excellent written and spoken German skills
- Good written and spoken English language skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic or Communication Design or equivalent qualification with relevant professional experience.
What we offer
TSG offers you a friendly work environment and a motivated team. Founded in the skateboarding scene in 1988 TSG has become one of the most comprehensive suppliers of actions sports helmets and protection. At our headquarters in Zürich we focus on product development, design, communications, brand management and coordination of our global sales network. We are a small team, work across departments and are therefore able to offer an interesting and versatile position.
Are you the right candidate?
Send your application to email@example.com
- Subject: Job Application Graphic Designer
- Contact Person: Ruedi Herger
- Start of work: 1.3.2019
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
We are looking forward to your application!